Thursday, July 28, 2011
Rakhi Season, etc...
I confess : The photo has nothing to do with the contents of this blog post. This is just the excellent influence of Delhi Times / HT City on my gullible mind...
I am also feeling a tad embarrassed at the naughty twist this photograph has given to the otherwise innocent name of this blog... I mean, I thought DE GHUMA KE was perfectly above board...
Anyway, Rakhi Sawant wants to marry Baba RD and Balkrishan is absconding. Maybe he had the insider information... Come to think of it, if the marriage actually happens, Baba RD may find it difficult to remain vegetarian. Also Kapal Bhati may lose it's prestigious morning slot to Shavasan and might itself become a nocturnal exercise...
... BJP has earned additional rights to whiplash an already beleaguered Congress at the throw away price of a Yeddy. The bigger point, however is that Yeddyji has been claimed by the old and supposedly toothless Lokpal! Annaji, please don't get so worked up. You don't have to worry about a stronger Lokpal Bill (with or without PMji). Even a Jokepal is good enough if he knows how to growl at the right time. The political dogs will do the rest by screwing, tearing and gnawing each other...
... Finally, Mr Krishna and Ms Rabbani! Give me a break. Is it an even match? Diplomacy gai tel lene. Gehri chaal hai Pakistaniyon ki. Hamesha humein aise hi surprise karte hain. Kabhi mulla bhej denge, kabhi general aur kabhi khatun. Koi tedha medha khusat buddha bhejen toh hum barabri bhi karen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The photo might not have anything to do with the content but is in line with the attractions that you put on your blogposts - mention of KS on previous two and now this. Though I feel this was a better effort than previous two posts - ;-)
ReplyDeleteI am actually advocating the marriage of Baba with Rakhi, at least the damsel will have first hand experience of some indigenous natural than those silicons.
BJP is claiming it's monopoly on Moral highgrounds, while Congress thinks that they already have conquered that peak.
Jokepal (ooops!), Lokepal is anyways a first step no one is willing to take (pseudo intellectuals included). Annaji has anyways lost his way amongst the confused middle class.
And finally, Heenaji... What can I say? Yaar,usko dekh kar mujhe badhi Heen bhavna ho gayi hai...
Quite nice, Nitin bhaai. I guess between you and Varun, you've already said whatever can be said on the issues raised. All I can add is that "Ek item girl, Ek baba, Ek political party, Ek pseudo secularist, Ek Hermes bag politician. I guess we all know what they did last summer."
ReplyDelete